Those who are missing one tooth or multiple teeth in a row can benefit from the proven restoration known as a dental bridge. Dental bridges are used by Dr. Elizabeth Kim to replace missing teeth and restore both the health and appearance of your smile. Bridges are most often fixed, meaning they cannot be removed. It helps to ensure that the restoration does not come loose or fall out. There are multiple ways in which a bridge can be “anchored” into your smile, such as with dental crowns on the adjacent teeth, dental bonding and more. Our dentist will take the time to explain the treatment options for dental bridges in Lake Forest, California, so you can feel confident in your choice of oral health care.
Dental bridges are often done in two or so visits. They can last for many years, too! We often recommend dental bridges at Lake Forest Dental for the following reasons:
- To restore your chewing, speaking and eating abilities
- To even the amount of stress on your bite
- To improve the shape and volume of your facial appearance
- To replace unwanted, temporary dental appliances, such as a partial denture
- To maintain the positions of adjacent teeth
If you have any questions about dental brides or want to learn more, call us at 949.446.0700 today! Our helpful team will arrange a consultation for you at a time that is most convenient.